Honey Chome enhances what your customers want most—fragrance, flavor, color and potency—imparting a robust bouquet and plenty of resins to flowers.
Honey Chome blends sucrose and monosaccharides in just the right amounts to sustain a thriving rhizomicrobial ecosystem and enhance crop quality.
- Sticky, resinous buds and blooms
- Intense aroma and flavor, and vivid color
- Happy beneficial microbes in the root zone
- Carbohydrates derived from sugar cane, palm sugar and agave nectar
- Extra magnesium for photosynthesis and sugar translocation
- Additional nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium